SUMMER ADMIN/RESEARCH – FERGUS
April 6, 2018
April 18, 2018
Summer Admin/Research - Canada Summer Jobs Position
Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce
Close to Public Transit:
Monday-Friday Position Length: 16 weeks Dates: April 23, 2018-August 10, 2018
10 a.m.-4 p.m. (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Writing policy for CWCC to lead to Accreditation
- Schedule Current Member logos/images only (about 350) to social media.
- Website data base updating.
- Assisting Executive Director and Office Administrator with a variety of office tasks
- Interacting with the community and with local business owners as a representative of the CW Chamber of Commerce.
- Assisting at various Chamber events as needed.
- Excellent computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent knowledge of social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent researching and written skills, including grammar
- Access to a vehicle is an asset
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being a part of our organization and learning more about business at a local level please submit a resume with cover letter to Roberta Scarrow at the Chamber of Commerce office located at 400 tower Street South, Fergus, ON N1M 2P7 or by email to email@example.com The Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process. All resume information is received in confidence. While we appreciate and thank all applicants, we will only directly contact those candidates selected for interview. Deadline for receipt of resumes is Wednesday April 18th, 2018 at 4 pm Note: there is a mail slot to drop off if the office happens to be closed.
*NOTE: This position is subject to receiving our full request from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) – Canada Summer Jobs 2018 application.