CHEF – GUELPH
April 27, 2018
Diana is a place of stories and happy moments. Over the years we have changed together and shared in good times, laughter, and joy. All of this experience has helped Diana Downtown grow and mature into an accomplished establishment. So we welcome you to be a part of our story, to share and be a part of Diana Downtown – a place that continues to live for celebrations, family and friendships, and of course for the love of food.
Close to Public Transit:
20-30 hours per week
- Has more than 3 years of cooking experience at fast past restaurant
- Experience preparing large quantities of food
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to effectively communicate with other and work well independently and as a co-operative team member
- Able to work quickly, accurately and safely.
- Experience required
- Knife handling skills, safe food handling course needed
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com or drop it by the restaurant (not during peak periods).