HIGHWAY TRUCKER – FERGUS
May 2, 2018
A.O. Smith Corporation
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and, as a leading global water technology company, A. O. Smith Corporation is at the center of the trend. We are a $2 billion company with more than 11,000 employees worldwide. Our emphasis is on hot water and clean water; we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment as well as a supplier of water purification products in a number of emerging countries. With manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, A. O. Smith has the global reach to serve customers worldwide. We have sales and distribution in more than 60 countries around the world. A. O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its factories and its processes, but in its people. It values people who are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action. For more information regarding A. O. Smith, visit our website at www.aosmith.com.
Close to Public Transit:
- Oversee cargo handling and secure loads, including equipment preparation, application of safe practices, compliance with applicable acts and regulations
- Perform trip inspections on equipment operated as well as load, ensuring safety and roadworthiness
- Comply with applicable legislations including safe operation, carriage of goods, driver's hours of service and occupational health and safety
- Dedicated schedule with no weekends and home every night
- E Log Compliant
- 150KM Radius
- Mo cross border required
- Some shunting required
- Driver’s license G and AZ license
- Minimum 2 years of AZ driving experience
- Experience in a warehouse/distribution environment
- Excellent Written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a team player, who can also work independently
- Must have ability to interact and establish good working relations with customers
- Must have a clean drivers license
- High School or equivalent
How to Apply:
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The employer has requested that candidates respond to the following questions:
- How many years of AZ Truck driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: AZ?
- Do you have the following license or certification: G?
- Are you in Fergus, ON (Not essential)?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?