JOB FAIR – RETAIL STORE MANAGERS – GUELPH
May 11, 2018
Retail Store Managers
Synergie Hunt International is currently seeking high energy retail store managers for their very successful Canadian discount retail client.
Close to Public Transit:
- Having a strong background in merchandising is absolutely essential.
- Passion for retail
- Passion for merchandising tasks
- Energetic personality
- Ability to lead the team to success
- Drive to succeed
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end);
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment ;
- Ability to handle the physical load on a daily basis;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Good time management skills and able to manage priorities;
- Hard lines or grocery experience a definite asset!
- Clean criminal background
- Previous background with at least 2-4 years retail supervisory/management If you feel you possess these requirements and are interested in being considered for this great career opportunity, please forward your resume immediately through this posting.
How to Apply:
Job Fair to be hosted:
- Thursday, May 24th
- 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- 2nd Chance Youth Resource Centre, Stone Road Mall - 2nd floor, 435 Stone Road West, Guelph, ON
Current openings in GUELPH!
- Assistant Team Leaders
- Assistant Managers
- Store Managers