PRODUCTION WELDER – GUELPH
May 3, 2018
Pentalift Equipment Corporation (not on a bus route)
Pentalift Equipment Corporation is one of North America’s leading manufacturers of loading dock equipment and industrial material handling equipment. Along with lift tables we produce rotating lifts, industrial platform lifts, positioning tables, multistage scissor lift solutions, and tilters in numerous configurations. Dock equipment includes dock levelers, dock lifts, vehicle restraints and dock seal and shelter systems. These come in a variety of operating styles such as Hydraulic, Mechanical and Pneumatic and can be placed in a number of applications like cold storage, warehouses, manufacturing, logistics and sanitary facilities. Our goal is to deliver high value, high quality product, warranty, aftermarket and technical support through our heightened sense of customer service.
Close to Public Transit:
These roles are straight day shift (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) Monday to Friday, and straight afternoon shift (3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.) Monday through Thursday.
- Weld dock levelers, lift tables or other material handling equipment
- Operate crane and other material handling equipment, as needed
- Work in a safe manner according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- Steel toed boots and welding helmets are required
- Possess a positive attitude and work well in a team oriented environment
How to Apply:
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the selection process. To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to Tamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive wages
- Stability - our welders stay with us!
- Full time 40/hour week
- Overtime after 40 hours